– Authors Map Description –
A big 400!
This map is part of a package, that was put together to celebrate 400 maps here at DG2FM.
The package includes this map, designed to be easier, more fun and another designed to be a solid and worthy challenge. The other map is called Mellow Yellow and has been contributed by Walsingham.
Something for everybody on this momentous occasion! Who would have thought this site would still be here and would grow this large?
– Pandoras Promise, although easier and aimed at fun ….. is not a guaranteed
gold medal ….but it is not overly difficult and has lots of action, effects,
explosions, resources and aliens
– Mellow Yellow, compliments this map by offering a more thoughtful challenge,
– on either map, try not to let the cores walk too far … the longer they are
loose the lower the score
– a big THANK YOU to Decca, and Walsingham for the help and
encouragement they have provided in feedback and many hours of testing.
– all modes have been beaten and cores retained on the elite level
– if you find a bug or think you do … please let me know in the comments
– have fun!
Missions: In order of difficulty:
– practice mode – 30 waves
– scores do not save to LB
– easiest mission on map
– 35 waves of mixed aliens
– 16 crazy big waves
– mixed alien types
– non-stop continuous attack
– 75 waves of mixed aliens
– a fun test of skill
<super X grinder>
– 145 waves of mixed aliens
<super G challenge >
– 80 heavy duty waves of strong aliens
– 2.5 hours of game play time